Saturday, December 20, 2014

And I miss you

Maybe that should be the title to every blog?  I think of you everyday.  The kids reminisce about you everyday too.  No day goes by without them talking about you.  Their memories are so sweet.  But, tonight I miss you.   My mommy heart aches.  Santa came to the house to see the kids tonight in his firetruck.  You loved the firemen.  You always told me how you wanted to be a fireman.  I didn't have the heart to tell you that it was never going to happen because of your heart and lungs.  I am so thankful to our friends at so many fire departments but especially the Philly Fire Dept and the Bloomingdale FD that were kind enough to give you your dream.  I love you and miss you to the moon and back my little prince!

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of Philly firemen that miss him dearly. God Bless you Julie and family

    ReplyDelete