Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Feed the Fire

As your one year Angel-versary approaches, my heart hurts, my stomach is in knots, and I just want to hide in the corner and cry.  Your dad and I relive everyday through my Time Hop ap.  It is a mixed blessing to relive those sweet days with you.  Your super round face from the steroids-I can still feel how they felt-your sweet long fingers, tiny baby toes that I used to kiss, and the softest hair in the world.  I think about your smile and you asking Dr. Spray, ever so sweetly, if he had your old heart and lungs in a jar on his desk.  You are a warrior my sweet little prince.  God blessed us with you.  Now, it is our turn to give back to those that helped you (and our family) SO much!

Weston LOVED the firemen and so many firemen blessed his life. Let's show them how much Weston loved them and take meals. For the volunteer fire departments, we will plan to take Gatorade, Water, and snacks. For the other departments, we are thinking pot luck or other hot meals. Please list what fire department you would like to help with and I will add it to our master list. We encourage you to reach out and meet your local firemen in honor of Weston. Please message me so I can send you a card from Weston's Warriors to deliver with your goodies.

I miss you forever and always!  

No comments:

Post a Comment